NMIMS University Admission Open 2020
B.Pharm + MBA Integrated Degree
- Youngest School to come in Top 10, Ranked 9th in the country as per National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) 2019 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India
- Recipient of prestigious Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Awards for Quality Education by Bureau of Indian Standards, Govt. of India
- Pioneers in Integrated Programs of Pharmacy with Management which saves one full academic year
- Hi-tech infrastructure guided by experienced faculty
Assured employability with high remuneration for students in the healthcare sector as Techno-Managers
- Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Mumbai
- School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, Shirpur.
Admission Open 2020
Seats at Mumbai Campus:
- 100 Seats
- 100 Seats
- 60 Seats
Last Date for Online Registration: 30th April 2020
Test Dates: 9th & 10th May 2020
Test centres: Multiple centres in 49 cities
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Click on ‘Apply Now’ and create your account.
Step 2: Go to your mail box and verify your account by clicking the given link.
Step 3: Login with your username and password and complete your application form. Click on the EDIT button on top right hand side of the screen (above the NPAT 2020 logo) and fill/ complete the details.
Step 4: Fill the form save and submit.
Step 5: Make online payment of Application fees and complete the process.
NPAT Helpline : 1800 102 5138