Pharmaceutical Industrial Training-Hands on Experience in NIPER’s Dosage Pilot Plant (GMP Facility) at NIPER MOHALI
Date:11-26 Nov 2019
Who can participate?
• Students who are pursuing their Graduation/post-graduation and have finished their 1st year of Graduation/Post-graduation.
• Pursuing post graduation in the field of Pharmaceutical/Chemical/Life Sciences leading to M.Pharm./M.S./M.Sc/M.Tech/M.B.A degree from any recognized Indian University
• Accommodation facility will be provided at nominal charges.
• Interested candidates have to request through mail along with one page biodata to mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
• After reviewing the Bio-data NIPER will confirm the candidate and revert back to the mail.
• After getting confirmation through mail candidate has to pay the fees and send the transaction details through mail.
• NIPER will confirm the seat & provide the fee receipt (soft copy) through mail.
• Induction and Orientation (Pharma. Industry)
• Introduction to different departments and their roles in Pharma. Industries.
• Introduction to Various GMP documents i.e. Sops, STPs, VMP, SMFs…Etc.
in Pharmaceutical Industries.
• Introduction to varies regulatory bodies and Compliance thereof.
• Gowning and de-gowning practices in Pharma Industries.(Material and men flow)
• Good Manufacturing Practices (Module I & Module II)
• Data Integrity & Good Documentation Practices(GDP)
• Quality Management System(QMS)
• HVAC and Clean room Concept.(How to prevent contamination and cross
contamination in manufacturing process/Units.)
• Manufacturing process and each unit operation level (right from warehouse
till packing and batch dispatch.) and in-process checking /samplings.
• Pharmaceutical Qualification and validations
• Pharmaceutical Scale up and tech transfer.
• Analytical techniques used in pharma manufacturing Process.
• Manufacturing and packing of 10 kg. Batch of Tablets.
• Pharmaceutical Industry Visit
• Training completion Certification.