Sensitization Training on Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) AT NIPER,MOHALI
DATE: 19.12.2019 to 20.12.2019
1. Basic understanding of the GLP principles
2. Improving knowledge of the GLP principles and its regulatory basis
3. Understanding the requirements of a laboratory facility for GLP compliance.
4. Comprehensive information about documentations, such as Standard Operating
Procedures (SOPs), study plans, data quality and integrity, auditing, etc.
Modules of Training
The training modules will include the following topics but not limited to:
Introduction and Principles of GLP, GLP Compliance Monitoring, Regulatory
Guidelines for non- clinical testing, planning, conduct and reporting of pre-clinical
toxicity studies, Roles and Responsibilities-Test Facility Management, Quality assurance
system, study director and other components of GLP, Visit of GLP complied test facility.
Who can attend
Graduate, Post-Graduate, Research Students of Pharmacy, Science, Applied Sciences*
Scientific / Technical personnel from academia / research organizations
* The participants should carry the valid photo identity card issued by their respective
For Academic and Govt. aided research organizations : Rs 2500/-
For Industry personnel : Rs 3500/-