Admission Open For PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences For 2020 Session Through AICTE Quality Improvement Programme
For Advance Admission 2021-22
- Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research, PushpVihar, Sector III, M. B. Road, New Delhi 110 017 DIPSAR
- University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kakatiya University, Warangal 506 009, Telangana State UCPSW
- J. S. S. College of Pharmacy, Rocklands, P. B. 20, Ootacamund- 643 001, The Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu.
- Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Jadavpur University, Kolkata 700 032, West Bengal JUPTK
- K. L. E’s College of Pharmacy,J.N.M.C. Campus, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi 590 010, Karnataka KLEPB
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidhyalaya, Sagar 470 003, Madhya Pradesh DPDVS
- Pharmacy Department, Faculty of Pharmacy, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, P. B. No. 51, Kalabhavan Campus, Vadodara 390 001, Gujarat. PDMSB
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Technology Birla Institute of Technology, MESRA, Ranchi- 835 215, Jharkhand. DPBITR
- Poona College of Pharmacy, Bharati Vidhyapeeth Deemed University, Pune – 411 308, Maharashtra PCPBVP
- Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Madhav Nagar, Manipal – 576 104, Udupi District, Karnataka MCOPSM
- Bombay College of Pharmacy, Kolivery Village, Mathuradas Colony, Kalina, Vakola, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098 BCP
- JSS College of Pharmacy, Sri State Highway 17 Near Fire Station, Shivarathreeshwara Nagar, Mysuru, Karnataka 570015 JCPM
- Institute of Chemical Tech., Deemed University, Nathalal Parekh
Marg, Near Khalsa College, Matunga, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019
Available Branches & Code
- Pharmaceutics PCE
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry PCH
- Pharmacology PCL
- Pharmacognosy PCG
- Pharmacy Practice PHP
- Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance QUA
- Pharmaceutical Bio-technology PBT
- Pharmaceutical Technology PHT
- Industrial Pharmacy IDP
- Drug Regulatory Affairs DRA
- Pharmaceutical Analysis PHA
- Pharmaceutical Administration PAD
- Pharmaceutical Marketing
Application form: Click Here
Each set of application consists of
(a) Information Brochure
(b) Application Form
(c) Check List.
- Four sets of application forms are required to be sent to DIPSAR, New Delhi:
- A candidate can apply to a maximum of three institutions and a maximum of two specializations in each of them.
- The candidate should attend the centralized interview at DIPSAR, New Delhi. Any change in the schedule of the interview will be available on the website www.dipsar.ac.in.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates by the AICTE.
- Applications without proper signatures or the forwarding note or incomplete in any other respect will automatically become invalid and any forgery will be viewed seriously and a legal action may be initiated in this regard.
SCHOLARSHIP AND CONTINGENCY GRANT
For Ph.D Programme : Ph.D Scholarship – Rs. 15,000/- per month (for 3 year)
Contingency – Rs. 15,000/- per annum
For Pre Ph.D Registration:TA@Maximum 4 visit – 3AC as per actual
DA@ Maximum 60 days – 500 per day
Ph.D Extension programme:Maximum of 12 months@- Rs. 10,000/- P.M.
Marks Weightage Criteria During Selection & Interview
1. Percentage of B. Pharm. Marks
2. Percentage of M. Pharm. Marks
3. GPAT Percentile/percentage
4. Teaching Experience
5. Industrial experience
6. Research Publications in refereed journals
7. Number of patents at the credit
8. Short term courses attended
1. Availability of application forms from: 15th Feb 2020
2. Last date of receipt of filled Application: 15 March 2020
3. Date of interview :21, 22 & 23 April, 2020