LAMINAR AIR FLOW
STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE
1. Ensure that the instrument is clean and free from dust.
2. Adjust the three pin plug and supply the power.
3. Switch on the mains.
4. Turn on the switch of UV light; leave the UV on for at least 30 minutes.
5. Turn OFF the UV light.
6. Turn ON the switch of visible light.
7. Turn ON the switch of Air Flow.
8. Wipe the working surface as well as glass wares and equipments to be placed inside the cabinet with 70% ethanol.
9. Wipe hands with 70% ethanol.
10. Light the Sprit lamp or Bunsen burner inside the cabinet.
11. Do Bacterial transfer/Other necessary action
12. Switch OFF the mains after use.