The Narotam Sekhsaria Loan Scholarship by The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation in the field of Engineering, Science and Technology
Under its Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme, the Foundation awards interest free loan scholarships to Indian students with a consistently good academic record. Scholarships are offered for postgraduate students at prestigious institutions in India.
- The amount of scholarship, up to a maximum of Rs. Ten Lakhs is decided as per the assessment of the Foundation.
- Selected students will have the benefit of the Foundation’s mentoring programme, where they will be guided & advised by mentors from the academia, industry and the professions.
The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation
- Indian National, residing in India, Graduates of a Recognized university with a consistently good academic record.
- Students in the final year, or those awaiting results are also eligible.
Benefits of scholarship/Award
- Scholarship to the extent of 50% of total Tuition Fee or upto a maximum of Rs. 10 Lakhs, per scholar.
- This scholarship is an Interest Free Loan Scholarship.
Application forms can be downloaded from Website. Applications to be submitted along with attested copies of :
- a) All mark sheets and degree certificate;
- b) GRE/GMAT/TOFEL/IELTS / GATE/CAT score cards, as applicable;
- c) Award letter of Scholarships/ Awards received;
- d) Your application to the University and/ or offer letters confirming your admission;
- e) First four pages of your passport.
What about Age Limit?
Below 30 years
What about Last Date?
Every year in march of April (Please visit website for Exact Dates)
Narottam Sekhsaria Foundation
46, Maker Chambers III, Nariman Point
Mumbai – 400021, Maharashtra
For more details: click here