Date of seminar : June 17, 2020 to June 17, 2020
Venue : Online Webinar
Organizer : IIHMR University, Jaipur
Organizing secretary : Etisha Yugal
Email Id of conference : firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract submission last date : June 17, 2020
For more information : Click Here
For Broucher Link : Click Here
IIHMR U is organizing an interactive webinar ‘Experiential Learning Projects : Collaborative Action between Government and Academic Institutions
Date – 17th June 2020
Time – 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Register here: https://bit.ly/WebinarELP
Experiential learning makes learning easy to remember. Participation in group-projects is an example of how students can engage and learn by actively doing or participating in the entire action-focused learning process. The project-based learning, which is a form of experiential learning, enhances a student’s ability to understand and apply the concepts in practical situations. As application often involves interdisciplinary knowledge, experiential learning projects involve close collaboration between stakeholders, including students, community, project sponsors, civil society organizations, and the Government. Collaborative Experiential-learning projects not only enhance the students’ learning but also are cost-effective in implementation, bringing a high level of creativity in improving problem-solving. It also helps in creating a culture of experimentation in society. Through this webinar on ‘Experiential Learning Projects: Collaborative Action between Government and Academic Institutions’, we explore the culture of experiential learning projects to enhance the opportunities and benefits for different involved stakeholders.
Our panel of expert-
- Dr. Mugdha Sinha(IAS), Secretary, Science & Technology, Rajasthan
- Dr. Pankaj Gupta, President, IIHMR University
- Dr. Shiv Tripathi, Professor, IIHMR University
- Ms. Shweta Aggarwal, Assistant Professor, IIHMR University
- Amritesh Mishra, MBA HM, IIHMR University
- Himadri Verma, MBA HM, IIHMR University
- What are experiential learning projects and their advantages?
- What is the difference between internships and experiential learning projects
- Projects by IIHMR students in close collaboration with government and corporate
- How can the government encourage higher education institutions to work together?
- What could be some ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of this engagement model?
- Various incentive models by the government to encourage students and academic institutions to take up research projects based on learning in schools, and post graduate levels.